Thursday, May 26, 2011

No TV

We are having a "no tv" day in my house.  
Actually just no tv for the kids because I'm addicted to Nancy Grace and Court TV and have got to get caught up on the Casey Anthony trial.  
But anyway, I'm wondering what ever possessed me to have the brilliant idea of taking TV privileges away from my kids for their misbehavior.  Seriously!  They fought all day yesterday and I somehow thought that giving them one less thing to do today was going to lessen the fighting?  Once it came out of my mouth though, there was no taking it back.
Guess what? It seems to be (gasp) working!  Now that I've said that, I'm sure a huge fight will break out upstairs where the younger boys are (gasp again) cleaning their rooms...without being asked.  
So I guess I better finish this quickly and go out back and set up the homemade slip n slide while things are still calm.  

1 comment:

  1. We instituted "No T.V on school days" when daughter was 6... She is now 14. It's been a LONG 8 years.

    ReplyDelete