Thursday, April 21, 2011

Waiting for the school to call

It's been a rough couple of weeks around here....actually it's been a rough few years but things were getting better for a while...  
Dropped the boys off at school and then held back tears all the way home.  
Twin A was angry because he thinks Twin B took his pants and did something with them so he has decided that he is going to "Christmas Tree" his CRCT today.  Also being in the mood he was when I dropped him off and being the impulsive child that he is, I would not be surprised if he ends up getting in trouble in school today.  
So I have showered and put on decent clothes and makeup so I'll be ready if the principal calls and needs me to come up to the school.  
You know how it never rains when you remember to bring your umbrella?  I'm hoping it'll work like that and nothing will happen since I'm prepared.  Oh wait, does just saying (typing?) that out loud make it not work? My desk is wood, I'll knock on it...

2 comments:

  1. i have no idea what it would mean to Christmas Tree a CRCT, but it made me laugh anyway. i hate those days... around here i've been making sure i was presentable in case the school nurse called. and last week the principal DID call, but it was kinda because my kid got a concussion on her school campus and she probably felt obligated. but she was really nice!

    i do wonder what a twin would do with another twin's pants, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent all last year making sure I was presentable and cringing every time the phone rang. This year has been a little better. Christmas Treeing a test is when you just fill in the little bubbles to make the shape of a Christmas tree (or whatever shape suits your fancy.) He would basically fail the most important test of the year (the one that helps decide if he makes it to 9th grade next year.) He has a really great teacher who I talked to tonight at the ballpark and she said she was able to get him calmed down and in test mode.

    ReplyDelete