Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You can't moon the school bus...

So Twin B got in trouble at school....AGAIN.  
He mooned the school bus after he got off yesterday.
I am torn on this issue.
He shouldn't have done it. I know that.
He wasn't even on the bus when he did it.
The bus driver does not like my twins.
I know...he shouldn't have done it.
But now he can't ride the bus anymore this year....that's 23 days.
Guess who is being punished?
I have kept them off the bus for most of the year so that they wouldn't do something stupid and get suspended because there are days when I NEED them to ride the bus.
Yesterday was one of those days.
Next year I NEED them to ride daily.
They'll have the same bus driver next year. 

2 comments:

  1. I just read everything you've written and adored and laughed at all of it.... you are so cute. Detroit and Chicago. Oh funny. And... I'm sure the mooning the bus driver thing isn't really all that adorable to YOU right this second, but I can assure you that from where i happen to be... it's REAL cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....I'm waiting for the day when all of this is funny...some I know never will be, but I can already look back and laugh at some stuff I never thought I would laugh at. Like the time my now 20 year old took a pocket knife and slashed up our brand new couch so his action figures could "swim" in there....

    ReplyDelete