Friday, April 15, 2011

Here We Go

I decided I was gonna start a blog.  Easy peasy, right?  Then I got to the part where it asks for a blog address…
Something short seemed best so… Iamasinglemomof5boysandtheyaredrivingmetothepointofbeingcommited seemed a little much.
Thought about calling it treadingwater but that name was taken,
so I checked dogpaddling since that was close even though I didn’t really like it. 
It’s taken anyway. 
EndofmyRope…taken, as is LastResort. 
So I thought maybe I should try a more positive name. 
Butterfly and Flutterby– both taken. 
Of course LiveLaughLove is taken, as is WineandCoffee. 
I tried JustAddCoffee and JustAddWine, and also JustaddWhine. 
Even plain old Momof5Boys is taken. 
So I’m left now with 2 choices – momofmice and addsandwind. 
Momofmice, the cuter of the 2 names is something I used a long time ago and it doesn’t really fit me anymore. 
So that leaves addsandwind which is not at all what it sounds like. 
Actually it isn’t what it looks like either. 
It’s not add sand wind but rather adds and wind, which I’m sure makes no sense to anyone…unless you’ve ever texted someone using T-9 on an alpha-numeric keypad to tell them you are going to get beer and wine. 
Since I can’t use WineandCoffee and BeerandWine makes me sound a little too alcoholic (and was taken anyway,) I went with addsandwind.  I can always change it later – right?

No comments:

Post a Comment