Thursday, January 26, 2012

To Whom It May Concern

Wow.  I didn't realize that sending you a text at 6:30 in the evening to let you know about an issue with one of your children was going to turn into you sending me 45 texts while I was trying to sleep between 1:00 and 2:30am.  It really is all about money with you.  Don't tell me you have money problems while you have a Lamborghini, a Maserati, a Ferrari, and a Denali.  I could have petitioned the court for more child support and gotten it a long time ago.  I didn't because what I get is enough.  I don't drive a fancy car or live in a big house in a nice neighborhood, but I don't need to either.  You chose to be with Jane (not real name) when we were married and you chose to marry her after our divorce.  That was your decision, not mine.  I don't have any problem with the morality clause in our divorce decree.  My boyfriend parks in the driveway or in front of the house and he does not spend the night.  He doesn't need to park down the street because we are not sneaking around like you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment