Friday, December 2, 2011

10 inches

That's how much hair I had cut off this week.  I am donating it. I've done it once before and have been thinking about doing it again but waiting until my hair was long enough.  It finally was...just barely.
Here is what was cut off
The woman that cut it was really nervous.  I didn't realize this until she was done.  The fact that she really wasn't talking should have clued me in but she said she doesn't talk much when she gets in a zone.  And I told her to begin with that I had done it before and that it was just hair and would grow back.  When she got done I could tell she was surprised.  She kept saying "Thank you Lord" and "that was all Him" and stuff like that.  I really love it a lot!  Today I didn't even do anything to it and it looks good.  And when I run I don't have to worry about constantly readjusting my ponytail or anything like that.  And it feels good to have my hair loose and let the wind blow through it.  It might have even made me a little faster....okay, not really but it sure feels good!

2 comments:

  1. "that was all Him" - oooooh why does that crack me up?!

    good job - it mighta just been hair, but it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really surprised at how surprised she was....maybe I should have been more worried!

    ReplyDelete