Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Life goes on...

Today was a bad day....I spent most of it in bed. Things are not much better but I said I would update and try to have some positive things to say so here goes. In the middle of my life crisis...

  • My Tiny Moon decided to turn 9.
  • My oldest turned 21 and bought himself a beer....that he then didn't finish because he's not really a drinker... 
  • I helped my boyfriend move.....it was rough, but we got it done in 2 days and now he is WAY closer to work. 
  • Halloween! We had a bloody doctor, Scream, and a girl (he made a really good girl too!)
  • Yes I have 4 kids who are trick or treat age.....but trying to stay positive here
  • we didn't get any trick or treaters so I have lots of candy sitting next to me calling my name....
  • I am down below 130 pounds....and trying not to listen to the candy
  • I saved over 60% on my groceries using coupons
  • One soccer season ended with a winning record
  • One game left on the other and they are working on winning one game...
Unfortunately life didn't stop just because I'm going through a bad time.  Bills are piling up and the house is a mess.  Gotta get back on top of things.

2 comments:

  1. Wow 2 birthdays around the same time? Busy!

    We didn't get any trick-or-treaters either, but I knew we wouldn't so I didn't have hubby buy any candy.

    I saved $60 on groceries and was excited. 60% is AWESOME!

    I'm sorry you are still going through whatever you and going through. I will continue to pray that it gets better. I really believe praying helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    Hope Mary is here soon!

    ReplyDelete