Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tiny Moon explained

Since I recently posted a picture of my Tiny Moon Man I figured I would explain why I call my youngest child Tiny Moon.  He does not like it ....  but I do and I'm mean like that.  And I think it's cute and he earned it.  I have lots of little silly nicknames for him and he hates them all, and it doesn't stop me from using them when cuddling and snuggling with him. Tiny Moon  is the  name I use when referring to him on Facebook.  One of my friends once commented and said the fact that we call him that was so profound or deep or something.  She had no clue why we call him that.  It's really not profound or deep or anything like that.
One day a friend and I were sitting on the back deck chatting when she looked at the door and what did she see but a butt.  The butt of my youngest son to be exact.  For some reason he felt the need to pull his pants down and press his little hiney against the glass of the deck door.  My friend said "hey, I see a tiny moon," and it stuck.  She calls him that every time she sees him.  He "grrrrs" at her and pretends to be mad but I think he secretly likes it.  And besides, like I said he earned it.....and he'll probably never live it down...

No comments:

Post a Comment